The Moselesele Tent Camp
offers an up-market safari experience at affordable prices where guests will
be spoiled from the time of their arrival to their departure by the Camp Host and Chef, who is available to prepare all their meals.
The self-catering camp has been carefully laid out to ensure comfort and enjoyment and offers:
- 4 safari tents, sleeping a maximum of 4 people in each
- Private bathrooms in all tents
- Braai pit and socializing area
- Modern communal kitchen facilities
- An airy and comfortable communal Lapa incorporating a lounge, dining area and pub
Carefully tucked away in between indigenous sekelbos and an assortment of bushveld trees, the camp is conveniently situated close to
the Sondela Caravan Park, where guests are welcome to make use of the heated pool, DSTV, table tennis, pool table and darts.
Kids will be in their element and guests of the tent camp are totally free to enjoy the nearby Farmyard facilities.